UK Visa Assistance
Applying for a visa can sometimes be a daunting process, filled with challenges. We seek to minimize these challenges, particularly the confusion and frustration that is often associated with the Visa application process. Our goal is to allow you the freedom to focus on the excitement of visiting another country.
We provide a wide range of services for many visa types and categories. When you apply for a UK visa, you have two options:
- You can take the DIY route and work directly through the UK Border Agency website.
- You can work through an organisation like BGCC.
While doing things yourself could save you money in the short term, the benefits of working with us could outweigh many risks and implications that you could face in the long run.
With us, you get:
• Help with your specific application. We don’t believe that any visa application is generic – you have a different background and may have very unique needs from the next applicant.
• Expertise. We have the knowledge and resources to make sure your journey runs smoothly.
• Dedicated consultants, here to talk you through your visa options.
• Less stress. We take care of the admin for you.
BGCC provides fee-based services in addition to the official government charges to advise, assist and represent businesses and individuals through the often-complex visa application process. All decisions for granting of a visa remain with the UK Government subject to lodging a valid application using the free forms available on the Government website and meeting the relevant criteria.
BGCC members can benefit from special rates and services from our partner companies. For more information please contact us.
Notary and translation services
BGCC offers a full range of document translation services. Our translator has in depth knowledge of both Georgian and English languages and the writing skills needed to produce accurate and well-written translations.
We can also assist with Notary, legalization and Apostille Services provided by our member Notaries in the UK who provide a fast, efficient, flexible and friendly service. We take care of the whole process for you. Once ready, your documents maybe collected, couriered back to you or sent on to their final destination.
Further Assistance & Advice with:
- Company Formation
- Book Keeping
- Legal Advice
- Tax Advice
- Business Bank Accounts
- Trade Finance
- Market Research & Overview
- Sector Analysis
- Trade Delegation – Visit Arrangement
- Tariff & Customs Search
- Business Introductions
- Financial Institution Referrals
- Event management
- Marketing & PR
- Organization of Trade Missions
- Government Relations
- Partner Search